Monday, October 13, 2008

If I had a Million Dollars...

Sorry that it has been a while since the last post. I have gone into a sort of football induced depression over here. The Aggies really suck...and by suck, I mean SUCK!!! Now that Texas is #1 in the nation, very dark days lay ahead for me. Do they make NCAA branded Prozac?






A collection (above) of pics of the twins enjoying their cousin's birthday. Any excuse to get them dressed alike...can you tell who is who?




Here I am getting the girls ready for potty training. I think we are going to do the whole M&M reward thing...what better way to get them craving those little confections than to get them addicted to them...just call me the Dealer!




We have a three kinds of throw pillows at our house - Mom's, Dad's and the girl's. Here they are sitting on their pillows enjoying some generic goldfish that a curiously shaped like bunnies? (yummy!)



No comments: