Monday, April 02, 2007

Somebody's Watching Me...

I know what the first purchasers of color TV must feel like. I have this awesome digital camera that takes great shots, and all we use it for now is taking movies! Go figure. I could imagine myself in the 50's? sitting in front of the 3" screen in awe of the color picture all the while my 32" b/w TV gets no love!

Mom N' Dad are taking the girl's grandma to the airport today and then stopping by Dad's work to show the girls off. Should be fun!? If you are at work and reading this, the HAZMAT crew will arrive 30 minutes before we do to sanitize the area. If you know our office...that would be a TOUGH task!

Anyways...enjoy the moving pictures!

"B" in her jumper. Could you imagine a more happy child?
'
The girls talking to one another in the morning. It must be ingrained in women. Six months old and already gossiping!

No comments: