Thursday, September 06, 2007

Happy Birthday to You...and You Too...

OK, y'all can always count on me to bring the funny...but I just can't do it today. I spent the last few hours looking back at the first year of my girls' life and it is just too sweet and terrifying in the same glimpse. We are so blessed to have two little angels born two and a half months premature to two anxious parents. As I listen to the girls gently sleeping in the next room I am reminded of what is important in life: friends, family, faith. I am so happy that I have all three! Please enjoy this video I created for my little miracles:

5 comments:

Brock-n-Robbins said...

Ok-- I shouldn't have watch your very sweet and beautiful video at work b/c the tears were streaming out. Happy Birthday Allie and Brooke! Wow can you believe it has been a year. They are such precious little miracles!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Girls! What a long road you've traveled this past year! We are so thankful you are healthy girls! Have a great bday! Love the video!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That video was amazing! I can't believe it's been a year! What a tough yet amazing year too! I am so happy for you guys and so proud of your little miracles. I've been praying for them since I found out Brandy was pregnant and it's such a joy to see them now! The video was very sweet! Great job!

Love to All and HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS!!!!!

Love,
Jessie

Anonymous said...

thanks for the tears. that was terrific. i can't believe they are 1! So terrific. what a blessing. Brandy, you are a doll and obviously an amazing mom. The past year has show that. And Chad, what an amazing man and dad you are. It is pretty cool to think back to the few years in hs nad then see you know. man the Lord has blessed you with 3 amazing girls:) They are pretty blessed as well! Happy Birthday Allie and Brooke!

Chad & Amy said...

WOW, how the time flies!!!
Great song, great video, great girls, and great parents.

You guys have a fun road ahead of you!