Sunday, September 23, 2007

Had a Bad Day...

OK, so the tears have cleared from my eyes long enough to make a post. However, if these ramblings begin to make no sense it is because the rage inside me that is sparked by the mention of one "Coach Fran" is beginning to rear its ugly head again. Must resist...clothes ripping...muscles bulging...turning Maroon...need to stop the anger...AGGIE HULK SMASH!!!!

Here are some pics of the girls...and hoping that the rest of the Big XII doesn't hang a combined eleventy Billion points on my defenseless ags this season. I need a Prozac...



Dad thought it would be a good idea for a simple wash down to get both of them in the tub at the same time. Good thing Mom did the scrubbin...as she always does! Thanks honey!


Can you tell us exactly how sticky you get when you eat peaches again?


We're going to need a bigger tub...


So I was startled out of my slumber the other morning with Mom saying something that sounds like "Oh, Sheet!" And let me tell you, when Mom lets those "words" fly..something is wrong, on fire, or both! So I run out of bed and the dog is growling and looking down at this monster spider on our back patio. Where in the heck did this thing come from? Was it someone's pet that got out? More importantly was it going to leap its hairy creepy self at my face and implant some alien eggs in my mouth? Didn't wait around to find out...God let some chemist invent Raid for a reason!



We are SOOOOO Cute!!! Slap-a-me-five!


Brooke is standing up on EVERYTHING. She is even getting up the nerve to let go with one hand and moving her feet just a tad. She then proceeds to go from smiley face to frightened face and cries for Mom or Dad to save her from the precarious situation.


Let me tell you...with the cash flying out of this house as fast as longwhorns are being arrested, I am glad that the girls are entertained by an empty 2-liter bottle.


I got two big teeth! And I am dressed in my Sunday Best!


Hey Allie, do you mind if Hillary Clinton comes to visit?

No comments: