Thursday, December 20, 2007

Do You Hear What I hear???

Well, round two was Wednesday. Allie went for her ear tubes this time. And to Mom n' Dad's surprise she handled the whole thing way better than her sister. Usually it would not be the case but Allie was such a trooper. She didn't cry once before, during or after the procedure. Well, actually she cried when she ran out of her first FULL sippy glass of juice. She downed two of those bad boys! Its got to be tough on a 15 month old to go through the "surgery rules" of not eating after midnight before surgery. She was hungry! I love my little girls and I love my family...you think that I would be used to seeing this since it is my 2nd time around but watching mom bounce around all nervous like breaks your heart. And then to watch her scoop up our little girl into her arms after Allie came in from recovery makes my heart realize that unconditional love truly does exist!




These blue eyes make me melt!!!




Hard to tell who is more tired, huh?


My favorite picture...I love both faces here!



Putting down bottle number 2 after returning from her surgery.


Going home with Teddy Bear in tow! Of course she loved the Kleenex box more than her bear...but which kid doesn't?

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I am so thankful little Allie did well! What a trooper! Hope y'all have a great Christmas with your little ones!