Monday, December 03, 2007

Santa Baby...


How do you like the lights? Not one ladder incident to be found here! I would hang lights from the roof and then bang loudly and Mom would come out and hand me the next set! Teamwork at its finest I tell you!


With little munchkins on the prowl this will be out tree this year! I begged and pleaded with Mom not to get a big tree. I did not feel like saying "No" one million times over the next 30 days. I got big pants to fill though...I promised a HUGE tree with all the trimmings next Christmas!
Take a look at Brooke strolling around the house. I know...before you all go "child abuse" on us...we only let her walk around with this thing while we are close by!



The girls in their Sunday's finest!


Brooke, what do you think about the Aggies beating the Longhorns back-to-back?



She really wants to grow up fast. Relax girl...the real world comes soon enough!


There is a small sing of Aggie in her...Check out that little Gig'Em!


What up homies! This one goes out to my sister's momma!



Brooke models her first footed pajamas! I can't wait till the first "shocking" experience!

Bonus Feature for you added enjoyment! Please enjoy Mom taking cough syrup!



1 comment:

Ashley said...

What little cuties! We actually braved putting up a Christmas tree this year, should be fun :) They are more interested in the bows on the gifts! P.S. Love the video of Mom taking some cough syrup, so funny!!