Sunday, January 06, 2008

Home Sweet Home...

Allie and mommy in the hospital.

Poor thing, the nurses tried 4-5 different times to get her blood before they finally got it. Every time anyone walked into the room after that, she would freak out. Who can blame her?


Allie in hospital crib jail

Look who came to cheer her up - Brooke!

Allie home after the hospital - feeling MUCH better now. She loves to wear daddy's hat.


Sweet Brooke

Allie's first piggy tail :)



Brooke's first piggy tail - only lasted about 5 seconds before she pulled it out.



3 comments:

Chad & Amy said...

Aren't there supposed to be two to be qualified as "piggy" tails:) I think one is just a pony tail.

Still too cute:)

Ashley said...

I'm so glad Allie is feeling much better now! I'm sure Brooke missed her sister!

coneandmo said...

Cute pics! I'm glad that Allie is doing so much better. I hope to see you all sometime soon in person. :) Michele