Thursday, March 27, 2008

Crazy...


CHOOSE YOUR BEST QUOTE:
"Now accepting babysitter applications!"
"I said I wanted a SOLID chocolate bunny...!"
"The refs called a good game tonight..."


Allie realizing that a big ring won't fit through a small star. But she was just staying quite while Sissy (her new favorite word) went all Fightclub on us!


The effects of a double ear infection and little sleep...


Brooke realizing that what comes out of the sippy-into the mouth-out of said mouth-and into bib- is still good milk!


Brooke helping Allie feel better by making funny faces. It is so sweet when Allie is sick, tired or just plain grumpy; Brooke will bring her a toy and gently give it to her.


Nothing busts a fever like sitting sans pants on the cold kitchen tile!


Did I already mention that Brooke really wants you to babysit!?





GOODNIGHT!

All ball? ALL BULL!!!!!I am still giving the HORSE LAUGH on this one...


1 comment:

Brock-n-Robbins said...

The "Fightclub" picture of Brooke is priceless! She reminds me of my sweet, dear little Payten, aka patients tester and she does own a shirt that says that. I'm still laughing! Lainey seems to be more like your Allie. We are seeing an E.N.T. in April. My girls might be getting some tubes too. We miss you guys!