Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Way You Make Me Feel...

Sorry that it has been a while. Sometimes life isn't just that interesting! HA! I do however have news to tell you. It has been a long time since we have given you one of these:
CHUNKY UPDATE
Allie: 22 lbs. 6oz.
Brooke: 21 lbs.
Both are legal to face forward in their car seats now...I am sure they love seeing where were going and not where we have been! They both have ear infections right now. But that is nothing new. They get one every month...and the have TUBES!!! This frustrates us to no end. Every time we go to Dr. B he gives us the bad news that "ooze" is coming out the tubes. Parents, when does this end?
Take a look at these pictures: this was the girls dressed in their Sunday best. Super cute I would venture to say, if I can self-revoke my "mancard" for a moment. I don't fully understand "outfits" for little girls. Where can these dresses be worn again? Not church...wouldn't want the crowd to see our girls in the same outfit twice...and by the time we think that every one of the 2 million mothers out there forgets our girls outfits, the girls are to big to wear them again. I am sure this paradox is covered in the "woman's prerogative" rulebook I forgot to read.









No comments: