Monday, April 07, 2008

Just a Swingin'...


Sisters holding hands! And together they have one pair of shoes on!


"Word to your mother...wait...she's my mother too!"


I have tried to explain that the milk tastes that much sweeter on the other side of the bottle...


"Pull my Finger!?"


The girls taking in a beautiful day at the park and swinging... Some loved it...

...some, not so much!


Not sure what Brooke is eating here, but I am sure it wasn't supposed to be in her mouth!



The girls chilling for an evening of Noggin Television. I saw these chairs at TR'Us and had to get them. They look so innocent sitting in them watching some tube. Hopefully we will get to take these chairs on vacation with us....ss;aldjfsdeiAUWERPA[SDFPO ASDFASD....sorry I just busted a gut laughing so hard at the thought of being able to take a vacation....

2 comments:

The Texas Trio said...

Wow! They have turned into little girls overnight! Glad to see you all doing so well and having fun.

Take care,

Quenta

Julie and Fred said...

Make sure you plan 2...One for the girls..and one for you to recover:)
hahahaha!