Thursday, May 15, 2008

Illusions...

OK this post goes out to all the TMZ watchers, paparazzi supporters, no news "news" readers. This is a brief sampling of celebrities and athletes that have twins. None as special as mine...but with all this multiples in the news daily you would think I could get a free seat at the trendy restaurant, don't you!?


Marcia Cross
Brendan Morrow
Patrick Dempsey
Rodney and Hollie Peete
Sean "diddy" Combs
Diana Krall
Mia Hamm and Nomar Garciaparra
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Antony Julia Roberts
Dennis Quaid

Cleopatra (played here by E. Taylor)
Cassius Clay/Muhammad Ali
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
Dave Matthews
Denzel Washington
I know there is more than this...but this project gave me tired head quickly. I don't understand the big deal on celebrity in the US. Is is reality TV that did it...if so, we all need to blame Julie and Eric from the first season of MTV's Real World for starting it all. When a daughter of a now dead lawyer on the OJ Simpson's defense team is more famous and recognizable than the Secretary or State..."Houston, we have a problem!"



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would'nt that be nice. I'll second that one! Thanks for the post. That was fun!

stephanie said...

I never knew mulitples were so fashionable until I had a set.