Saturday, May 17, 2008

Your Kiss, Your Kiss Is On My Lips...

I just read a quote that is so true they should add another book to the Bible and call it Dads: And Dads 33:17 would read, "Beautiful daughters are the Lord's punishment for the Father's misspent youth.You clearly were a bad boy!" With two BEAUTIFUL daughters and one EXTRAORDINARY wife...I must have been really bad in my formative years!

Sisters being sweet...

They love the couch. every chance the can they get up on it and run from side to side like some wild pack of tennis ball wranglers! Brooke brings her little chair over and uses it as a step to get up there, while Allie still needs the lifting arms of a "willing" accomplice to be elevated.

Besides "Mine," "No" has become Allie's favorite word. And she knows the meaning as well. We ask her if she wants to sleep. "No", she says. Very convincingly I might add!

No comments: