Friday, June 20, 2008

No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem...



Sorry it has been some time...I am sure all 3 of you are waiting patiently...


I wanted to fill you in on some of the things the girls are doing/saying now-a-days:


Both girls will "raise the roof" with Dad...even though Allie didn't much want to participate in this video.




Twin dictionary:
"Cookoo" - Any form of cookie, cracker, graham stick or anything resembling as such
"Kool" - Where they go every weekday morning. You might remember it as "School"
"Gu-real" - Cereal. Mixed apple sauce and whole grain oatmeal.
"No, No!" - The answer to "Do you want to get out of the bath?"
"Ny, Ny" - Where they go when it is time to go to bed!
"Cup" - anything that you can drink out of. Sippy, 1 gallon milk jug, Dad's Red Bull...
"Off" - Shirts and shoes...off...no problem. Kenny Chesney would love them!
"Poo-Poo" So far just a verbal warning! No physical specimen has appeared on fingers...yet...
"MINE" Allie's favorite word! "Mine Sissy", "Mine Dadda", "Mine Momma", "Mine, Mine!"
"Bye, Bye" - the sweetest...and saddest thing the girls say to me each morning before leaving
"Hi" - "As in hello, look at me...you see me, I'm right here! HERE! Here I am! Look how cute!"


We also get a morning roll call from Allie. "Momma, Dadda, Sissy, Alyeee"

2 comments:

stephanie said...

I love the baby words. I can barely remember them...and it hasn't been that long ago.

Anonymous said...

Hope ya'll are having a nice summer. Great song too!