Monday, December 11, 2006

If I only Had a Brain...

Our girls are getting more and more similar each day. They sleep exactly a like, and they have the same mannerisms already. They even wake up at the exact same time to eat. It is kind of spooky. They both make this noise like a horse naying. It is quit funny!
Remind me to never let my kids watch the Wizard of Oz. It is on as I post this and I wasn't aware that there was an LSD problem in America in 1939!
Do you really need to buy Christmas presents for 3.5 month olds? Would they know? Would they care? Aren't they content with just a diaper change and some milk a few times a day? What do you buy a 3.5 month old?



You like Brooke's wrist bling? It is all the rage!


Everyone has "that picture!" You know the one, the one you took yourself at arms length of you and your best friend after one too many during a night on the town...


Whooooaaahhh! I have a sister that looks just like me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok Daddy, which one is which?? My guess is Allie on t he right in the stripes and Brooke in the green?!? Am I right??
Jessie Swanson

Mom N' Dad said...

The other way around! (facing picture) Allie is on the left and Brooke is on the right.

Anonymous said...

Well I guess I had a 50/50 shot!
-jess