Sunday, December 03, 2006

Sick City...

So we might just be paranoid parents or just extra cautious...but Brooke is taking her first unexpected trip to the Dr's today. Mom and Brooke are there right now. She has had a deep hacking cough for about 48 hrs. She does not have a temperature nor has she been refusing feedings...but she was coughing a ton the last two days and was up and restless for 4-5 hours last night. Any parents out there feel me? Got any advice? Allie is sleeping away today. But I am all to prepared to take her to the Dr's office in the next 24-48 hrs due to the twin sickness thing. But anyone with more than one kid knows what I am talking about. We finally got some birth announcements done...so if you receive one we love you...if not...just kidding! We only had enough $$ to print a few, so family and friends get one. But I have posted one for all to share.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chad and Brandy! Hope you all are doing well. Your blog is wonderful to catch up on everything that's going on. I get happy tears every time I read it. Your girls are SO darn cute. I don't know why, but twins give me the giggles. I think it must be their identically cute faces that make me laugh! Really, they are just beautiful and I can't wait to meet them! Have a great week and lots of fun getting the girls ready for their 1st Christmas!

I hope Brooke's cough is nothing serious and that she's better in a flash! Talk to you soon,
Will, Christina, and Victoria

Mom N' Dad said...

Howdy, Southern Carroll's! Christina, I am waiting for my thank you present for A&M beating Texas so OU could win the Big XII! How are things in H-Town and that stands fro Humidity.

Come by and say hello if you are in the area for Christmas!

Mom N' Dad