Thursday, December 07, 2006

Rock You Tonight...(to sleep maybe?)

Can one person be this tired? And Dad is not 1/2 as tired as Mom is. I am going to call a spade what it is...SUCKS! I understand why POW's get deprived a sleep to disclose secret information...I would spill my guts for just a 30 minute nap!
Random Thoughts:
1) I am already thinking how cool its going to be to have backscratchers on call 24 hours a day?
2) aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...oh sorry, I fell asleep for a minute!
3) Why do twins look so cute dressed alike?
4) Why do parents dress them alike? (See #3)
5) I am glad I didn't have SuperQuads.
6)asalllllkaasdfafljkasdfasldkjfasdfoaiesjakfsda!
7) What the heck was up with #6? Sleeeppy!
8) I am doubly blessed! Honestly, wouldn't change this freak show for the world!
9) Babies + constipation = not cool!
10) Baby's constipated butt + Dr's pinky finger = instant RELIEF!!!
Can you tell which is Dad's favorite* ? Look at those arms raised in victory! Bring on those Cal Bears!

"Who makes you smile, baby?"

Not yet understanding the "Tummy Time"

*disclaimer: There is no favorite. Both of my girls are great. I love them equally. They are both worthy of 1,000 ponies! BUT, and girls listen closely, Daddy loves a winner...and winners go to Texas A&M!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE AGGIE OUTFITS!!! GIG 'EM Girls!!!

All our love,
Jessie & Jason