Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Who You Gonna Call???


The girls love to watch Dad get dirty in the front yard. In about two years I will have my "slave troop" to do yard work for me! All part of the master plan. Think they make a handle adjustment so a three year old can push a mower around?


I can't help but think back to the final scene in Ghostbusters...click on this link to see what I mean! LOOK HERE!


Brooke seems to not fill her little onesie as good as her "heftier" sister! That 1 1/2 pound makes a big difference. As for those on Dad's side of the family...
...she did indeed get the "C******* Rump!"


Brooke gets upset when she doesn't get her way. I have no idea where she gets that.

*Makes note not to look in the mirror!*


Allie couldn't miss out on the fun...Look at those friggin' bangs! She's turning Emo! I think it is time to put GrandJoy's scissors to work.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

We miss you girls on our playdates! When are you going to get "sick" and stay home for a day? Hope you all are doing great!