Sunday, November 18, 2007

Climb Every Mountain...

So I (dad) learned something new this Friday. That is is illegal to accelerate through a yellow light. Who am I kidding, that light couldn't have been any more red! So I get a ticket for that and also because my inspection sticker was due last month. I also learned something else, officers in our town must hate their jobs because they won't smile at anything! So I spend Saturday getting my truck up to code and $500 later I now have a current inspection! Now do you think the judge will take the fact that I have twins in consideration when I throw myself at the mercy of the court? I knew that my truck wouldn't pass but $500 on my truck is the last thing I could afford right now. The girls eat and poop us our of house and home. So if anyone out in cyberland has a need for a recently inspected pick up...I have one for rent!





This is what happens when Operation: Tired Child commences! We just got home from one of our famous "mall outings" and the girls had had enough stimulation. Mom put them in the chairs to actually eat lunch. In our house, sleep trumps all!




The girls attacking Mom! They play their crazy rendition of "king of the Hill" where they climb up your body and then realize that they are 14 months old and not so coordinated and tumble back to the ground laughing all the way!






Dad and "his" twin! Mom has Brooke and I get Allie. Man-on-man defense is they only way to play our girls. No cover 2, no deep zone - just straight-up "on an island" mono y mono! Now 50% of you reading this are laughing out loud because you understand every term used...the other 50% are like cover who?


Care to have the girls stay at your place for an evening? This is our living room after an afternoon of playing "romper room!"


Allie doing her best Winnie the Pooh impersonation! All she is missing is the honey pot!


And not to be outdone, Brooke does her best Gene Simmons!


Now seriously...how is this baby 1/2 me? She is way too cute and sweet to be my daughter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh girl. i'm so sorry. big bummer. i feel your pain, been there done that. love that onsie!