Monday, November 26, 2007

Goodbye to Texas University...

So Dad is a HAPPY Camper after this weekend and has a ton to be Thankful for. I have three wonderful women in my life. I got stuffed with turkey, mashed potatoes, and pumpkin pie on Thursday. But I got the sweetest gift on Friday, or as Aggies call it - T+1. The annual civil war, the Lonestar Showdown. Brother against brother, father against son and best...coworker against coworker! Not only did we get another year of "scoreboard" we got rid of our over promising yet under delivering head coach. Bring on the Sherminator, The Sherman Tank. Be careful big XII when the Sherman Army comes to town in 2008!


First it was 12-7 now 38-30.

Brooke cheering on the Aggies!!!

Brooke hamming for the camera. She loves this pillow. Whenever she sees it she B-lines to it and rolls just like this all over it!










Allie loves putting things on her head. We are really working with both girls to say bye and do the waving motion. They do it when they want to. But both of them think it is the funniest thing to have their toys put on each others heads.

1 comment:

Stephanie Balvin said...

I randomly came across your blog. I like it. Those girls will be running and laughing as best friends before you know it. I have 3 (3 in 3 years). It was crazy for a while, but much better now!