Saturday, February 09, 2008

I Need a Hero...

Quick post from Dad here....I spent all night last night feeling sick and it has just progressed to having a fever, sore throat, and aches.

MY WIFE IS MY HERO!!!! She has taken both girls and acted as if she didn't need me one bit. Not in a bad way, but she just jumps in and pulls the weight that is normally reserved for me. She gets an A+, gold star, and a M&M candy all at the same time. She is a Super Mommy!

Right now I am locked up in the back room as not to get the girls (all three of them) sick. I love her whole-heartedly and can only hope that my twins grow up to be as awesome as she is! Now all I need to do is be an example for my little ones so when they grow up they can find a Godly man that will treat them right. I have seen and heard to many stories of women that get treated as objects and get sucked into some strange manipulative relationship with a total jerk...and the funny part is that the girls often defend the jerk's behavior!

Now back to the regularly scheduled blog:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get better Daddy! And Mommy, keep on being the awesome mommy and wife that you are.

Marc and Charity said...

Way to go, to both of you.