Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I've been tagged...

By Liz!!! Instructions: If your name is on the list of people tagged, copy and paste into a new post and change the answers to whatever you love!

Places I want to go:

1. Hawaii (Honolulu and Maui to be exact)
2. Australia (actually, this is my hubby’s dream place, but I’d be glad to tag along)
3. New York
4. New England in the Fall
5. The beach with my babies

I like to eat:

1. Mexican Food!
2. Salty Stuff (I LOVE olives!)
3. CHEESE
4. Sugar Cookies with Icing

My play list contains:

1. Avalon (my favorite group)
2. Redeemer by Nicole C. Mullins (favorite song of all times!)
3. Prestonwood Choir (good music to work out to...really)
4. N*Sync (yes, I know I’m 33, but I LOVE them! Praying for a reunion!)

I buy clothes at:

1. New York and Company
2. Ann Taylor Loft
3. Express
4. Old Navy
5. Children's Place

I watch these TV shows:

1. Paula Deen - Y’ALL (who doesn't love her?)
2. Friday Night Lights
3. House
4. Biggest Loser
5. The Young and the Restless (reruns everyday at 6:00)

Things I like to do:

1. Hang out with my girls and my hubby
2. sing!
3. SHOP!
4. take naps (doesn’t happen all that often)

I’m tagging:

1. My hubby
2. Ashley
3. Ryan
4. Quenta


MY TURN!!!!!!!

By Mom!!! Instructions: If your name is on the list of people tagged, copy and paste into a new post and change the answers to whatever you love!

Places I want to go:
1. My “other home” in Tampa
2. Alice Springs/ Ayers Rock (Uluru)
3. Alaska in Spring
4. The airfields of England and the many other European battlefields of WWII.
5. back to a time when men were men and everyone wasn’t such a sissy and needed a hug!

I like to eat:
1. I sure do!
2. French Fries
3. Ice cream
4. BEVO

My play list contains:
1. Podcasts (college football, games, technology)
2. Thousand Foot Crutch
3. Pat Green
4. House of Pain and other early 90’s rap artists

I buy stuff at:
1. Target – Shopping there is like a buffet. You get a little of everything
2. Fry’s – If there were a religion where you worshiped electronics (stop lurking at me Tom Cruise) I would bow 3 times a day to whatever direction the nearest Fry’s was in.
3. Online – I seriously just invited someone to rape and pillage my PayPal account didn’t I?
4. Costco – Nothing like buying 17 cans of shave cream when you only need one!


I watch these TV shows:
1. Sportscenter – I love sports…and you know what else…I love news about sports!
2. Friday Night Lights - I really can't wait to see "Smash" Williams doing his thing for the Aggies next year! Now only if Coach Taylor can get Riggins off the sauce long enough to go back-to-back!
3. House - That dude is raw, rugid and freakishly unsympathetic...but he sure saves a ton of people!
4. Biggest Loser – Fat doesn’t choose you…you choose to be fat, People!!!!
5. Anything TLC, Discovery Channel, Weather Channel, NatGeo, etc…Someone once said my mind is like a small child’s pocket…full of a bit of everything. I am knowledgeable on tons, but an expert at nothing!
6. Rob & Big - the darned nearest funniest 30 minutes on television!
7. But actually number 1 in my heart...Texas A&M Football


Things I like to do:
1. Hang out with my girls and my hot wife!
2. play video games (only when the wife and kids are asleep!)
3. workout and play sports
4. make fun of others! Just kidding! Or am I!?

I’m tagging:

Since this is really a chic thing to do…I am eternally tagging myself and stopping the spread of estrogen induced internet time wasting! Now beat it…I have songs to download and virtual touchdowns to score!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing! Fun stuff! You two are very funny. :)