Sunday, August 03, 2008

Summertime...


We might not be in school anymore, but we here at A Vs. B get the summertime blues like everyone else. You know the symptoms: longing for a vacation, dreading getting up on Monday mornings, willing to anywhere just because it has A/C but not wanting to get in car that is 150 degrees to go to said place. Sorry for the delay in posts. The surface of the sun heat really zaps any and all energy to do anything other than survive...

enjoy some movies:

Allie saying hello...with a fly-by appearance by Brooke!

Look at her face when she finds out how to open it...I wish I still had "Child Eyes!"

2 comments:

Angela said...

Burning up in Florida too. I turn the fan on when I start to blog. :-)
Your girls are pretty cute!

Julie Morris said...

Hey Brandy!!! I just found your blog through the Stephens! Wow...your girls are adorable! How are y'all doing!? -Julie Morris

carterandjulie.blogspot.com