Thursday, August 28, 2008

Viva Las Vegas...

So I am single...calm down...it is just for a few days. Mom is in Vegas for a MUCH deserved girls weekend. Enjoy it baby, you have earned it!

HOWEVER, I should have negotiated this weekend jaunt a bit better. I am such a loser. I agreed to her trip about 2 months ago when the numbness of "nothing but baseball" was fresh and reeling it's ugly head the most. Now I am a "single dad" the FIRST WEEKEND OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL! Hear me now and cry for me later...if you know me...in the least...you know that I would steal from my own mom to watch me some college football. Now I am stuck with kids using me as a jungle gym while I try to catch a glimpse of the would be Aggie receiver snagging passes for the Cyclones. I am getting a fleeting glance of Baylor getting beat at home (HA! HA!) while the girls lay in my lap while their pacifiers and sippy cups battle for mouth time!

Remind me to keep my wife happy!

No comments: