Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Doctor, Doctor, Give Me the News...

We've been without internet for a few days so I feel like I've been disconnected from the world (sad, huh). I am up and running now (okay, not literally). I can walk most of the time without a limp though, so that's an improvement. Guess my torn hip muscle is healing all up!

Well, we have our first official DOUBLE ear infection. YIPPEE!! I took the girls to the doctor today b/c Brooke was up ALL night coughing and struggling to breathe. Poor thing. The doctor said they both have colds, and Brooke has an ear infection in each ear. Even her little voice is hoarse. Ahhhhh, welcome to parenthood. It was inevitable that one or both of them get sick being that our church is a monstrosity with about a million kids. Lots of germs to catch. Guess our girls have to build up their immunities somehow, right? We got lots of medicine and antibiotics, so hopefully this stuff will be gone very soon!

Gotta post some pictures soon, but more important things to do right now - like suck out some snot. Don't be jealous!

No comments: