Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Once Bitten, Twice Shy...

So we have hit a milestone here at the casa. The girls have teeth. Well actually one tooth each, but since I deal in constant plurals...it's teeth! Grandma felt Allie chewing on her finger the other night and wouldn't you know there was a tooth peaking out of her gums. Now all they do is put EVERYTHING in their mouth and drool all down their shirts! Seriously folks, two teething babies...envious?

1) Is the fact that I act like a chick when I see Tigger and Pooh stuff make me less of a man?
2) Will my girls enjoy fishing, shooting, Playstation like I do?
3) How do guys bond with little girls once they are seen only as "Bank of Dad!?"
4) 10,000+ people have visited this site...who would have thought?
5) The Aggies play on our girls first birthday...will they miss me at the party?
6) Speaking of party...one cake or two?




Brooke enjoying some sit time with her stockpile of toys. Since she is mobile, she gets all the toys and hoards them. She will crawl right up to her sister and grab her toy and take it to her little pile!


Allie enjoying her light up toys. She is such a sweet baby. She tries so hard to crawl and be like her sister but just can't get it. Hopefully with the upcoming physical therapy she will be able to get a chance to catch up.


Just chillin' like little villains. I am sure they are thinking of a way to sneak something past us. "Hey, Allie...you distract...I will go and destruct!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OUCHIE! I hope the teething stage goes by quick for ya'll.

Anonymous said...

Two Cakes - Always two cakes!!!

Jessie