Sunday, October 29, 2006

Every Breath You Take...

So Sunday was a big day for Brooke. She got taken off of her nasal cannula. That means she is breathing with no O2 assistance. She has tried this once before and got put back on the cannula...so Mom N' Dad are hoping that she can breathe just on room air. Brooke didn't do well in her breast feeding today...probably because she has had a big day already. One thing at a time peeps.
Both girls got their feedings increased today as well. Allie is getting 5 of 8 feedings by bottle now and Brooke is getting 4 of 8. I wish I could eat 8 times a day...but seeing that I have 221 lbs. on the girls...
Dad spent Saturday painting the nursery. Got it done. I need to put some decor up and then I will post some pictures. Also, a good friend of Mom N' Dads brought us a present today. We no longer have to stress about buying a double stroller. What a blessing friends are!
We are now official members of the "Tub Club." I have no idea what it means either.

Allie sleeping after a big meal. Just like dad does on Sunday afternoons.


My three favorite girls!

Chunky Update

Allie: 4 lbs. 12 oz.

Brooke: 4 lbs. 5 oz.


No comments: