Monday, October 09, 2006

More Random Thoughts...

More thoughts bouncing around like a ricocheted bullet in my head...

1) Why do parents tell others that their kid is 18 months old? Can't you just say 1.5 years?
2) Who grows up wanting to be a proctologist?
3) Our dog could care less that there are two girls coming home. She smelled their swaddling blankets for about a tenth of a second.
4) Second hand smoke is the #1 preventable cause of SIDS. Dad's immediate family is in serious need of the "Patch."
5) Will the Dr. use the Easy Button when he/she sticks a paper clip (sorry Toni) in my babies eyes?
6) If I have pictures of my girls taking a bath in the NICU on my computer, is the Government going to come and arrest me for "kiddie Pron!?"
7) Why is it that Brooke only goes #2 when the diaper is being changed? She costs us 4 diapers each time.
8) Mom has the authority to "Blacklist" certain nurses from caring for the girls. Don't cross her!
9) Cookies DO work as bribery!

No comments: