Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Mother of all Dumps...

Ok...I am a bit too traumatized to write a lot right now...Allie has scarred me for life. I was a physical witness to her first "blow out!" She let the biggest poop go while I was holding her...and I will never be the same again. But being as crafty as I am, I left the dirty diaper for the nurse. Hey...I'm paying for it! Actually, we offered to change the toxic dump but she was feeding so they didn't want to jostle her around too much. All she was missing was the business section of the Dallas Morning News. I am going to chalk this one up to something I wish I had never felt, seen or heard.
The babies' new digs. You like? Slipped the NICU a C-Note to get the window view.
Who's the smaller of the two but still as much of a trouble maker? Yes, Brooke it is you!

No comments: