Friday, May 11, 2007

Heart Breaker....

Accompanied by thunderous applause, ok more like a thud, comes another fresh round of:
Dad’s Random Thoughts
1) Add this uniform to my battle to keep my girls out of.
2) As much as two babies crying simultaneously is maddening, two babies laughing is what ever is the exact opposite of maddening!
3) I have come to realize that with infant multiples, you more survive than enjoy.
4) COSTCO is a multiple’s parents Godsend. Now we actually have use for the 8 gallon jug of formula.
5) Eating dinner after the girls go to bed is playing havoc on my waistline.
6) Carrots do turn your poo orange!
7) The more naked…the less cleaning!!!
8) I dare anyone to come over to our house and spend the hour from 6-8pm with our children. $100 to the first person that stays the whole time…and does not cry!
9) Just put up my 2008 calendar at work. I am going to have to get a Fat Head of myself so my girls remember what I look like.
10) Can anyone please tell me who has a worse broken sports heart than me?
a. A&M Football - 3 losses by a combined 6 points
b. A&M Basketball – coach pulls understandable but still classless move to bluer pastures.
c. Tampa Bay Bucs – When you have a top 5 draft pick, your previous season wasn’t any good.
d. Dallas Cowboys – Seriously, who muffs a hold on an extra point?
e. Dallas Mavericks – Do NOT get me started on the crew.
f. Dallas Stars – Heart breaking 1st round loss in 7 games.
g. Texas Rangers – Muh ah HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

No comments: