Sunday, May 06, 2007

Mamma We're All Crazy Now...

The whole family went to dinner with one set of A & B's grand parents tonight. First 10 minutes went surprisingly well. But the second the food arrived the girls started getting fussy. Y'all have to understand that this was our first outing to a nice dinner. I told myself way before the girls had been born that I didn't ever want to be "that person or that family." You know the one. The family that lets their child cry in a restaurant, movie theater, grocery store, etc...and the parents do nothing about it. They pretend that they do not hear it or think, "If I have to suffer-then the whole (enter crowded place here) has to suffer." Now try that with two kids. One feeds off the other and within minutes we have a "Fussy-fit-cry off 2007!" Ever see the Cosby Show episode where Dr. Huxtable challenges the guy to a tap dance off? CHALLENGE!!!
I need to find a way to get the soundtrack from this contraption on an alarm clock...it is pure torture after the 1,153 time in goes off! Someone get the plastic blue bear outta my mind! Looking at me with that cock-eyed smirk, and waiving like you are my friend. You, blue bear, are not my friend...you are evil!

The girls ready for bed. They are quickly outgrowing their little blankets. Amazing that they were ever 2 lbs. I think A's diaper weighed three times that this morning.

No comments: