Sunday, October 07, 2007

How Much is That Doggie in the Window...


Has "equal rights" gone to far? This is just...just...disturbing! USF Drill Team...BTW!


I swore I would NEVER give my girls pacifiers. Now I have gone back on that and will let them have one ONLY while in their crib for "night-night!"


Exhibit 2-A of that new rule! They glow in the dark so they can find them when they semi-wake up at 3am. I need to tie one of these around the dog's neck so I can stop stepping on her during my early morning "trips!" She likes the tile between our bed and the toilet!


Brooke is trying to coach Allie on the ways of the biped!


Two of these three just made a "poopy!"


That is the new noise that Brooke makes whenever she sees the dog. The dog barks while we are feeding the girls, and I think that Brooke has starting to imitate her. A father couldn't be more proud than having a dog mocking daughter! Heck she already gets into the dog's bowl!

Brooke performing for the appreciation of her "older" sister!

No comments: