Monday, October 15, 2007

S.O.S. Same ole' Situation...

So the annual Aggie/Raider game was played and for 10 of the last 13 years...the same result. 10-3 bad guys over that time. A new regime is desperately needed in Aggieland. So in honor of the big game the girls got on their best little cheer outfits. Side note: A&M doesn't have cheerleaders so we practiced a bit of liberties with Brooke's outfit. They had these little slipper shoes and would shove them in their mouth whenever they could. Kind of fitting since a certain Aggie has put his foot in his mouth twice already this year. I am not going to name any names...but his name rhymes with "Ja-Porky!"





What a clown Allie can be. She is so serious all the time it is nice to see her lighten up every now and then!


I love that smile. I melts my heart each time!





SIDE NOTE: Please don't mind the Dirty-as-sin baseboards and trim...anyone know a good maid...and have an extra few $$$???



Still want to come over and babysit? Brooke dares you!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How are those cutie pie's of yours doing? I've missed being in touch. It took me a while to catch up on all the posts I've missed on your blog, but I did it. Love all the new pics and videos. Maybe one of these days I can try a utube of my kids. I may need your tips on that though. Glad to be back in buisness and look forward to see what your little ones are into next.