Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Bittersweet Memories...

So today is a great day and a sad day all rolled into one. We got to take Allie home today, but it also means that we had to leave Brooke behind. I felt like painting my face and dressing in all black so I could Navy SEAL my way out of the NICU with Brooke as well. Dad leaves no man behind! She is ready to go home...just a few days of observation remain.
Bailey, the family dog, doesn't know what to think about having to share the attention. She likes to try and attempt to climb on Allie and sniff her dirty butt. Bailey just came over to me and huffed and walked away...as to say "I am so done with you! Don't you know I am old and didn't need this type of commotion?" Wait until the 2nd wave hits home on Sunday! Talk about your "Shock N' Awe". Bailey is going to get it coming and going! Stay tuned...
Dad forcing Bailey to meet her new "sister."

Allie showing off her monogramed blanket. Thank you Grandma in the "Southern Refuge!"

All buckled up with no place to go! Safety first!

In the car and read to go! Infant carriers match the car...how chic of me!

No comments: