Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Silent Night...(as if !!?)

So I was looking at fun things to get the girls for Christmas pictures. The whole pregnancy, Mom N’ Dad talked about not dressing our kids alike and letting them be their own beings. Well since they are here now, we have dressed them alike often. Why? It is so much fun! They are 100% dependant on Mom N’ Dad right now…so suck it up girls! Save it if you want to get all “emo” on us and want to express your individuality right now. Mom N’ Dad are having too much fun at your expense! I am sure the girls will not be emotionally scarred later in life if we put them in the same Pooh PJ’s one night. They are getting so close in weight it is getting harder to tell them apart at first glance. Once you stare at them for a minute you can tell…Allie has more and darker hair. I am just starting to feel as if I have Identical twins…and not just two girls!

Some “twin” funnies for your entertainment. Shirts I have seen:

One Baby? I laugh at your One Baby!

Yes they are twins!
1) Yes they are identical
2) Yes I can tell them apart
3) Yes my hands are full, so is my heart!
4) Yes they are natural, what is an artificial twin anyway?
5) I’m Glad they are mine and not yours too

Twingenuity (n.)
Inventive skill of combining the efforts of two toddlers in the pursuit of a common goal (i.e. candy, toys, room destruction, nap evasion, etc.) See also - Twintelligence

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wait till you have a day like mine! Speaking of twingenuity....I took all 4 kids to the park today. Anabelle wanted to swing and screamed if I took her out of the swing. Laurel wanted to run off onto the track about 100 feet away! They just love going different directions in public!

I have said, "I'm glad they are mine and not yours too!" to a number of waitresses! Hope to see you all this weekend!
Julie