Sunday, November 12, 2006

Home Sweet Home...

What can I say - both my girls are home now! They are both doing great and feed every 3 hours. I hope that soon we can go a little longer because it is not fun at the 2 am and 5 am feedings.
I know that things could have been so much worse in this experience. It was for sure a trial but with faith and prayer and a lot of will power we got through it all. I praise God for giving us two beautiful girls and for the grace and healing that was shown in the NICU. Those nurses and Dr's are gifts from Heaven. Thank you Pediatrix and Medical Center of Plano for healing my two beautiful daughters!
My favorite girls!

Co-bedding once again...for about 1 hour and then they started grunting at one another like apes. I am a firm believer in Creationism, but my girls grunt like primates. Hope they don't have another habit primates are known for...Poo Flinging comes to mind!


"Lets go cruise Hebron...I gotta rep my hood!" - Gangsta Brooke


How fitting! From a primadona to fashionably late, Brooke has always been more of the Diva!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy they're both home! Too bad Allie couldn't cheer the aggies to victory on Saturday, maybe now that they're both home they can grunt the aggies to victory! You guys are awesome and a great example of perserverence and love. God truly is capable of miracles and your girls are prime examples of this.
Love to all!
Jessie Swanson

Anonymous said...

Congradulations! I am glad to see they are both home. Grace and Hunter cannot stop talking about their baby cousins, since the day they were born. Maybe we can come for a visit over the holidays. They keep asking "when can we see our baby cousins".

God Bless You All!
Emily