Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired...

It has been a long weekend. Dad came down with flu-like symptoms on Saturday. I am wearing a surgeons mask and using antiseptic wash every .5 seconds to keep myself as "clean" as possible. I am quarantined into the back room until my fever breaks. I pray that the girls do not get sick. The statement from our Dr rings in my head, "When full-term babies get sick, they go to the Dr., but when Preemies get sick they go to the hospital."

Good thing it is a short week for work. We will take A & B over to my parents house for Thanksgiving. Should be fun trying to get them out there. The Dr's do not want the girls out very long in the elements, so we will pack them in and pack them out of the car as fast as possible. I will post more pics soon. Mom is having fun dressing them and setting them with a backdrop and snapping some pics.

We have more Dr's appointments this week, so I will give you updates soon.

No comments: