Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Poops, I Did it Again...

Ok, so Dad has the week off this week and wouldn't you know it the main TV in our living room is out. The one in our back bedroom blew out a week or so ago as well. How can I get along without TV? I watched the Buccaneers play on MNF on a 13" tube. So needless to say I have surfed the net and read a lot this week. I also found a unmarked CD in our "Twins" file. Popped it in and it was pictures of Mom's work shower. Oooops!!! Those people at Mom's work can throw a good shindig as well! The reason not mentioned earlier....well Dad was not made aware that there was pics of the festivities. And seriously folks, what is a story without pictures...ask any 4 year old!


We are set in diapers for at least 6 months or 1 stomach virus...whichever comes first.

Mom opening presents so fast that she is a blur!

Pink is a recurring theme (nightmare) in my life!

No comments: