Monday, March 05, 2007

99 Red Loft Balloons...

100th post!!! Anyone still looking at this blog?



This is what Mom N' Dad fear for our children. RSV is a serious issue with Preemies. So in order to combat RSV, our girls get two friggin' huge shots of human DNA every 28 days.


Oh the innocence...only if you could have seen the terror about 10 minutes after this shot! The needle is huge...the shot juice is thick...the babies are NOT happy after said needle deposits said juice into the thigh area of said babies!


B getting her tummy topped off after her Synagis shot. Mom sporting her Soprano suit!


The girls on a better day. This is one shot where if it wasn't for order or color coding...you have a hard time telling them apart!

CHUNKY UPDATE

Allie -- 13 lbs. 8 oz.

Brooke -- 12 lbs. 8 oz.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We check on your girls every day! Don't stop with the blog! They're getting more and more adorable every day! I can't wait to see them in person! God is good!!

All my love,
Jessie

Anonymous said...

I visit your blog every time I get online. I am sorry that I have not left a comment until the 100th post but I pray for your family every day and carry you all in my heart. Thank you for sharing your news and photos. I am looking forward to hundreds more!
Lots of love,
Dawn