Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Raindrops on Roses...

11:00pm and the Mav's are in their 2nd overtime with the Suns, and Dad's heart is about to blow out of his chest. Why couldn't Nash ever play like this when he was in Dallas? Taking Juice, anyone? Just stick one of J-Ho's headbands around my neck and cinch it tight!

Babies are doing well. We are so ready to go outside and for long walks with them. What a great weekend this last one was. Just one more round of Synigis shots to go. Mav's lose in 2 OT's. Shoot me now. I hope that my girls get my passion for sports...but Mom's level-headness. That would be a deadly combination. Tiger Woodish! Too bad we can't afford to put them both in private golf or tennis lessons. The way the market is going, Mom n' Dad need some form of retirement to look forward to. "Don't be afraid to rush the net, Honey!"



I guess Maria VonTrapp lives with us now and made these pants out of some curtains!


Dad doing his first bath. Lather 'em up and hose 'em down!


The redneck and his two kids. Seriously I need to change clothes before Mom snaps pics next time. Allie gets a good laugh...I am sure at Dad's expense.

Gone is the Big Bird Yellow. In is some minty green color. I do admit it looks a lot better.

No comments: