Monday, March 26, 2007

Baby Blue...

Did I mention that I (mom) was starting a boot camp fitness class this morning at 6 am? I knew I was in trouble when the "drill sergeant" had us doing sprints right after stretching. There were LOTS of situps, pushups and running. I may not be able to get out of bed tomorrow, but it's all for a good cause (that cause being me!)

Anyway, pretty uneventful weekend, which is not a bad thing. Please be praying for Allie's CT scan of her brain on Wednesday.

Here are a couple of pictures that show how blue the girls' eyes are! They are getting lighter and lighter all the time, and we think they are just beautiful!


Allie - supposed to be doing tummy time

Brooke says, "Are we done yet?"

1 comment:

Chad & Amy said...

I need to join the boot camp...I can't make myself work out for anything:)

Lovin' those baby blues!!!