Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Endless Love...

I know, cheesy title. I was trying to keep with Dad’s song titles. There is only about a million songs out there with love in the title, but the one that popped in my head first was this little diddy by Lionel and Diana. Not so modern of me, but oh well. We are nearing our 3 year anniversary. I love you with all my heart! The anniversary gift for 3 years is leather. So, here is a picture of Allie and Brooke in our new leather chair. That kinda counts as an anniversary gift to ourselves, doesn’t it?


We are going to cheer on Dirk and the boys tonight while a good friend watches the girls. We are excited to get out and do something fun! I’ll leave you with one of my favorite versus that reminds me of my sweet hubby on this blessed day:

"I’ve found the one whom my soul loves.” Song of Solomon 3:4

No comments: