Thursday, March 01, 2007

In Da Club...

Coming up this next week the girls will be 3.5 months old gestational but 6 months birth age. Freaky I know...but it will all come to pass when they get to around 2-3 years old. They do not look like 6 month olds. Nor do they look 3 months old. It is one of the toughest things as a parent of a preemie to feel the ups and downs of development. You see the girls age and expect them to start crawling or whatnot. But our girls are just now smiling and looking at you intently. They smile a lot! And talk in little squeaky grunts. Very cute to see and hear! They are already more mature than 90% of the kids on MTV's Real World.

We had our first "poo-accident." Brooke let a big old slimy growler go and it went out the sides of her diaper not to mention the top! Enough to leak onto the carpet! And to think, I thought my dog was the only thing that would ever go #2 on the carpet! It is one of those development things again rearing its ugly head. They have size 1-2 butts but size 4 dumps!



Brooke finding out just how yummy her thumb is!


"Hey Mom, watch me do the Cabbage Patch!"


I'm tired of my fingers....gimme yours!

No comments: