Friday, March 16, 2007

Tummy Time!

Okay, I know this title is not keeping with dad's normal song titles, but I just wanted to post some pictures I took today from A & B's tummy time. I'm sure if I racked my brain long enough, I could come up with a fitting title, but it's late and I'm sleepy. So, here are lots of pictures of A & B from earlier today. I know there are lots, but it's hard to chose, so they'll probably all look alike.


On a different note, did you know that you can do the heimlich maneuver on a dog? Wanna know how I know that? Funny story. The dog was eating her food tonight. She LOVES to eat! She suddenly runs in the other room (with half of her food still in her bowl...not like her at all). She starts acting really strange, so I think she is about to get sick. Then, I think she is having a seizure b/c she starts stumbling around. Dad figures out that she is choking, so I pick her up and bring her back into the kitchen. Dad administers the heimlich on her while I stick my finger down her throat. Sorry for the visual! Needless to say, there was alot of food that came back out that she hadn't chewed up, so it was all lodged in her throat and she couldn't breathe! SCARY! So, the dog was saved! I've had her since she was 8 weeks old (she's 10), so she's my baby too, and I was scared for a minute that she was going to die.

Anyway, back to the pictures from today. Just in case you were wondering, Brooke has the pink boppy and Allie has the blue one:


This is how tummy time started: heads up just like they're supposed to be.


And after a few minutes, this is how it ended up ;) Tummy time is hard work!









1 comment:

Coby and Sally said...

How precious!! Tummy time can wear a girl out!! :)