Thursday, March 22, 2007

Se La Vie...

Dad's in the corner curled up the fetal position as his beloved Aggie's just lost by one measly point. So, I thought I'd update the blog. BUT, wouldn't you know it, our camera isn't working lately. So, I am going to post a few recent pictures of Allie and Brooke and then some old ones back from their 2 pound days. Then I might just throw in a few random ones for fun ;) It's amazing to see how much they've grown in 6 months. They are so much fun, smiling all the time. We have our last round of RSV shots coming up in a little over a week. The day after those shots (two each), they have their immunization shots (four each), and then Allie will have an MRI of her brain that same week. Should be a fun week. We are praying for a clean MRI for little Allie.

Speaking of prayer, I am starting a "boot camp fitness" on Monday at 6:00 IN THE MORNING. I don't know what I was thinking signing up for that, but it's sure to get me in shape. So, if you see me later next week and I'm limping and hobbling around, you'll know why. It's a true boot camp led by a former drill sergeant where we do sit ups, push ups and 2 mile runs. Makes me tired to to think about it. The funny thing is that I recruited one of my good friends to do it with me. Of course, I chose someone who is in excellent shape, works out all the time and is in the Army reserves. It's like I am playing golf with Tiger Woods. Should be good for a laugh or two.

Anyway, our March of Dimes WalkAmerica 10K walk is coming up in less than month. Good thing the boot camp will get me into shape :) Seriously, if there is anyone who wants to walk with us, please sign up, and we would LOVE for you to walk. The more the merrier. If you have already donated, thank you so much!! And, of course, if you haven't, feel free to donate if you wish. No pressure. Here's the link: Walk America


Give me a "V!" Brooke is doing the Victory cheer. Note that this was taken before dad's Aggies lost tonight.

It's amazing that they smile all the time...except when we take pictures!

Allie - 2 days old


Brooke - 5 days old with dad's hand on her hand


The famous picture of Dad's wedding ring on Brooke's arm. Shows how tiny she was!


Awwwww, mom and dad on their wedding day...back before sleep and quiet were luxuries ;)


HOLY COW! No, really...holy cow!! Mom's belly on 8/24 at 27 weeks...about 2 weeks before the girls were born. Don't ask me what I'm wearing. Horizontal stripes are never a good idea, especially in this case.

No comments: