Monday, September 11, 2006

First Post

I will spare you the boring details about what was a normal pregnancy up until last Friday. I will begin by saying that Mom and Dad will be editing this blog for family and friends as a way to keep up with our gifts from above. A set of identical girl twins born at 29 weeks. They are now in the NICU and struggling with life outside the gooey yet comforting confines of the Mom's womb.
Stay tuned...I can't promise the results but I can promise one helluva ride!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! This is so entertaining, not to mention informative! It kinda feels like "The Cranfords" reality show. Can we bring in a cameraman? So excited for you guys!!!!
Ginger

Anonymous said...

congrats on the twins! you two are very blessed!

Mom N' Dad said...

glad to see you like it. It is supposed to be a community so keep posting. It fuels me to add more and more!