Thursday, September 14, 2006

Random Thoughts for Today...

1) It is official...everyone in the world knows or is a twin. Etch it in stone, make it law...doesn't matter. Everyone has a twin story.
2) I am scared to death of the "identical twin talk" What I mean is that when they are 4 and the mumble something that could only be described a mix between Braille and Binary and they run off together giggling. Freaky to think about isn't it!?
3) My number one goal in life is to keep my daughters from wearing this uniform.
4) If one girl decides to go to Tech or t.u., will I love the Aggie more!?
5) College costs how much in 2006!!!? What about 2024?
6) The NICU still gives me the HeeBee-GeeBee's. So sterile and dark. But my girls love it so much they asked to stay for a few months!
7) Birds and the Bees? "Honey, the girls want to talk to you!?"
8) A future apology to Allie. Honey, Mom n' Dad are sorry that Brooke is such a camera hog. She is unbundled because she doesn't squirm as much as you do - alas making for better pictures. They put the "swaddle straight jacket" on you to keep you calm. To much energy exerted moving and you won't have enough to breathe or poop! Besides your identical!
9) Speaking of identical. Do Mom n' Dad laugh, cry or punish "A vs. B" when we get a call from school about the girls switching identities in homeroom?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

After having twin girls...the Coors Lite commercials will just make you mad:)

Julie

Mom N' Dad said...

Didn't even think about those commercials. Thanks for taking me there, Julie.